You work hard to make your business successful. Don't let unfortunate circumstances steal everything you've built. Commercial insurance from White Rose Insurance Agency, LLC protects your people, property, and other vital assets from a range of potential threats.
Types of Commercial Insurance Coverages
Commercial insurance addresses every aspect of your operations.
- Commercial property insurance covers damage to buildings and grounds from a specific list of disasters. Rental properties also qualify for this coverage. Policies can be customized to include boilers, machinery, glass, debris removal, builder's risk, and crime coverage. Subscribers may also extend their list of covered events for added security.
- General liability insurance pays for damage to another entity's property or physical wellbeing. This includes accidents that occur on your property and incidents involving your employees while off-site and on-duty — additional coverages like errors and omissions and malpractice tailor policies to the specific needs of your business.
- Commercial auto insurance policies protect drivers, passengers, and inventory. Your vehicle is also covered from a collision, theft, vandalism, and some natural disasters. Independent contractors who use ridesharing apps to earn extra income require special coverage options.
- The state of Pennsylvania requires most businesses to carry worker's compensation coverage. This ensures workers can still provide for their families while recovering from a workplace-related injury or illness.
- Umbrella insurance is a safety net that provides extra funds when a policy is triggered. These policies are an essential part of long-term business health.
A Business Owner's Policy (BOP) is a simple way for commercial insurance subscribers to consolidate coverages. However, one type of contract rarely fits every business. Talk to an insurance agent for personalized guidance on which policies best fit your business model.
White Rose Insurance Agency, LLC provides commercial insurance coverage for businesses in the state of Pennsylvania. Contact us for a personalized assessment of your business insurance strategy.