An active insurance policy might be the only thing standing between you and financial disaster. However, there are times when even your max payout isn't enough to replace, rebuild, and restart your life. Umbrella insurance provides the extra coverage you need to protect your Pennsylvania home, business, and personal belongings. How does an umbrella insurance policy from White Rose Insurance Agency, LLC save you from disaster?
Protect Your Personal Property with Umbrella Insurance
Umbrella coverage adds an extra layer of protection to your home, auto, and other policies that ensure you have enough funds to cover catastrophic circumstances.
- A major auto accident can total your car, damage your health, and leave you liable for substantial legal fees. These costs can quickly overwhelm policy limits.
- A lighting strike during a thunderstorm causes your house to catch fire. During that fire the flames jump to your neighbors house and cause fire damage to their home as well. This may exceed the liability limit on your home owner’s policy.
- While you are driving down a hill on wet roads your RV slides into a restaurant causing extensive damage to the building and lengthy repair times. The restaurant is insured however the restaurant’s insurance policy is looking to recover their losses.
With umbrella insurance, you won't have to compromise your lifestyle when misfortune strikes.
Cover Your Commercial Interests with Umbrella Insurance
Commercial umbrella insurance helps business owners protect their livelihood and personal wealth from a range of potential threats.
- Just like your personal residence, your commercial property is vulnerable to the effects of unfriendly weather patterns. Umbrella insurance ensures you can replace high-value inventory and equipment after a big storm.
- Lawsuits are a common problem for some professionals. When cases get too big for your budget, your umbrella insurance can provide additional funds to supplement your professional liability payout.